Sunday, April 22, 2012

Home Made Energy Scams 2012 - Own experiences

I am sharing my own experience after seeing some article on “Home Made Energy Scam”.

I am a student who is having somewhat knowledge in electronics goods. Most of the time, I will be keep thinking like I should do something which will be helpful for the environment.

When I was browsing internet I came across this book and it sounds good for me. Without checking for its review comments I have purchased this book. Then without late I started to read the book.

Whenever required I searched the internet to understand more about the project. I could able find out why to use each and every component which will be used in the project.

Then without delaying much I purchased the components to start my first project. It looks bit easy for me to do work on the project. Since I was working alone, it took some more time for me than it will take to others who will work as a group.

After I complete my project, I didn’t get the expected result. For a moment I thought to post my experience in a section headed by “Home Made Energy Scam”, but before doing so, I did some work around, fine tuning to the project which resulted in the desired output.

According to my experience book is worth money for those who are having technical skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment